Call for Papers
The 6th Universitas Ahmad Dahlan Public Health Conference (UPHEC) 2021 invites academicians, public health-related students, public health professionals, health care specialists, health care workers, researchers, scientists, policymakers, social workers, and other related professionals to send their abstracts for the conference. The conference will be held from July 7–8, 2021 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia under the theme “Strengthening Intersectoral Partnership to Respond Future Population Health Dynamics and Sustainable Development during the Covid-19 Outbreak”.
The conference will cover public health topics related to responding to population dynamics and sustainable development, such as:
- Population, family planning, and contraceptive services
- Adolescence, maternal, and child health
- Population aging and well-being
- Mental health and social inclusion
- Urban mobility and health
- Women empowerment: sexual, reproductive, and migrant worker health
- Gender equality and human rights
- Health insurance and universal health coverage
- Social determinants and health behaviors
- Public health nutrition
- Epidemiology and tropical diseases
- Occupational health, safety, and environment
- Healthcare services management and policy
- Covid-19 response and mitigation
- Other relevant public health topics.
- The Committees receive both the original research papers and systematic review papers. For a systematic review paper, the target of cited literature is at least 30 articles in the last 5 years or 50 articles in the last 10 years.
- Now you can submit your abstract here before May 7, 2021. The selected abstracts will be announced on May 7, 2021. Before submitting your abstract, please follow UPHEC 2021 – Abstract Guidelines.
- If your abstract is eligible to be presented at the conference, you should submit your full paper before May 26, 2021, to be reviewed whether it is eligible or not to be published in Journal Partner or Conference Proceeding (if you do not wish to publish your manuscript anywhere, please ignore this announcement). Before submitting your full paper, please follow UPHEC 2021 – Article Template or check for the sample article UPHEC 2021 – Article Sample.
- If you wish to be a presenter or attendee at the 6th Universitas Ahmad Dahlan Public Health Conference (UPHEC) 2021, please Register now!
The Abstract and Full Paper Assignment Flow